Last weekend we got the Made in Asia convention and it was great: I met 2 ouat cosplayers, saw friends back and made some new. The convention was more interesting as well: cosplay selling stand and such. And somehow it got even better: I got selected again for the Eurocosplay!
Looking forward being again in London: seeing some friends back and making new.
I was honestly very happy with the feedback I got from the judges.
To all who were there: thanks for your support but also you all online out there!!
It will be an interesting cosplay year for sure!
For now I will early adapt my schedule in general, quickly make Agent Carter and start on the finals project.
Stay tuned on my fb page: www.facebook.com/mysteriousmae…
This selection actually is 1 more reason to do a give-away in this winter (since then it be my 10th year of cosplay too).
One more reason to follow my page I guess
BTW: I am selling some costumes: Umi from Magic Knights Rayearth, Sailor Mars waitress, Sailor Lethe and Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice.
PM me if you are interested. Schedule:
- F.A.C.T.S summer edition, Ghent (BE) ~ 2nd-April
- Eastern Europe Comic Con (RO) ~ 28th-29th May
- SPORT: Duvel hiking day
- Animecon, the Hague (NL) ~ 10th-12th June
- MUSIC FESTIVAL: ? 1 day Graspop Metal Meeting instead of 3 ?
- MUSIC FESTIVAL: Rock Werchter for Rammstein
- Japan Expo, Paris (FR) ~ 07th-10th July
- Connichi, Kassel (DE) ~ 16th-18th September
- ? F.A.C.T.S, Ghent (BE) ~ 22nd-23rd October ?
- MCM London (GB) ~ 28th-30th October
- ? Vienna Comic Con (CH) ~ 19th-20th November ?
? ? = uncertain - T.B.A.