So made in Asia 5 flew by. My full report can be found on my blog. What I do want to mention: Eva, I am really happy for you. :-D I wish you the best, like Idromy for the ECG. <3
My Giselle was re-used due to circumstances with the skit from Facts (which is 10% different than the ECG skit). I am just happy that I could do my thing on the scene and that I participated the contest again. Exp + 1.
As it seems to be more and more rare that cosplayers give compliments to each other, let me start the year by telling what I liked: dynasty warrior girl, Eva's tail cosplay Ahri, sky rim, Ursula, the armour girl who won first price, Rose of Versailles, the corset girls on Sunday. The skits (Saturday I barely saw so no comment) Ariel, sky rim, corset girls, the fan-club girls group and Naruto. Idea's I loved to see IRL and happened: Sleepy Hollow and GITS! <3
So what is next? Himawari chan and my long project. Which when is yet unknown. I do not like to make promises or giving people high expectations or hope. Next upcoming conventions
- BIFFF, Brussels (BE) ~ 07th April
- Antwerp con (BE) ~ 28th April
- Epitanime, Paris (FR) ~ 17-19th May --> 3 days (*)
- Animecon, the Hague (NL) ~ 31rst May-02nd June --> bordercos
- Japan Expo, Paris (FR) ~ 04-07th July --> 4 days
- AnimagiC, Bonn (DE) ~ 26-28th July --> 3 days
- Connichi, Kassel (DE) ~ 13-15th September --> 3 days
- F.A.C.T.S, Ghent (BE) ~ 19-20th October --> 2 days (*)
- Japan Expo Belgium, Brussels (BE) ~ 01rst-3rd November --> 3 days (*)
The cosplays are T.B.A.
All hotels are booked but some entrance tickets are still needed (*).