They were put online everywhere recently. I do hope you like it, since more Dinah cosplays will be done in the future! The serie needs more love and attention, especially since I recently read the end.
(it took a while due to expensive, unrealistic prices some buyers demanded >_<" )
As for Epitanime, I got something up my sleeve, something old we were supposed to do as a group but since the cosplay is laying around, it is best to use it right? Do not expect much but hopefully my roleplay will be good and enjoyable for everyone.
For the rest of the time my place will be the other side of the camera as a photographer. The main goal is to take photos, chat and hang around with people. ^_^
The rest of my time will be spend on my Eurocosplay cosplay, please follow my facebook page for the details, updates regarding the costume: [link]
Soon the big debute will start as almost every material, item has been collected/bought.
Maybe, very maybe I will make an easy outfit for Japan Expo. Something small that will only take 1 day to make as my main goal is still the big costume for MCM!
Please spot me on upcoming conventions and feel free to come over and chat:cosplay calendar
- Epitanime, Paris (FR) ~ 17-19th May --> Friday competition with Sanderson
- Animecon, the Hague (NL) ~ 02nd June --> Sunday (Kanaria of Rozen Maiden)
- Japan Expo, Paris (FR) ~ 04-07th July --> 4 days (Thursday: Giselle, other days T.B.A.)
- AnimagiC, Bonn (DE) ~ 26-28th July --> 3 days (Mary Poppins, T.B.A.)
- Connichi, Kassel (DE) ~ 13-15th Sep. --> 3 days (Giselle, T.B.A.)
- F.A.C.T.S, Ghent (BE) ~ 20th Oct. --> very maybe
- MCM London (UK) ~ 25-27th Oct. --> Eurocosplay finals (Saturday: T.B.A)
- Japan Expo Belgium, Brussels (BE) ~ 01rst-3rd Nov. --> 3 days (XXXholic and T.B.A.)